Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sketch 365: Week 5: "Birds"

Okay, THIS week I stuck to the theme this time: BIRDS! And had a lot of fun with my new Prismacolor markers.

1) 2)

3) 4)

5) 6)

7)

All drawings based on my own photos, drawn in Sharpie pen, colored with Prismacolor Premiere double-ended markers, in an 8.5" x 5.75" Sketchbook. 1) Wilson's Warbler
2) A little one-eyed ambassador owl from Bird TLC.
3) A swallow in Katmai National Park & Preserve
4) Immature Bald Eagle, Katmai National Park & Preserve
5) Magpie and Hawk Skulls
6) Willow Ptarmigan in Hatcher Pass, AK
7) Immature (l) and Adult (r) Cormorants on the Brooks River in Katmai National Park & Preserve

I actually missed an entire day this week so the cormorants were extra to make 7 drawings but I still have to tack that missed day onto the end of my 385, so consider the Cormorants a bonus drawing. :)

No comments: