Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sketch 365: Week 4: "Leaves"

Okay, so, my friend chose "leaves" because where she lives, there are still leaves around. Here in Alaska, they are long gone and I didn't really have any good photos of leaves that I felt like drawing, so after one leaf… Well, you can see what happened. :)

1) 2) 3) 4)

5) 6)

7)

This last one is my first attempt at using Prismacolor Premiere alcohol-based markers and I'm in love! You'll be seeing more of these. Also, again, all of these are based on my own photography and are drawn in an 8.5" x 5.75" sketchbook with Sharpie pen - no pencil sketching first!

1) Leaf frozen in ice
2) Utility Poles
3) Utility Pole
4) Utility Pole
5) View from Turkey Red, Palmer, AK
6) Abandoned and rusting aerial bucket tram equipment in Hatcher Pass, Alaska. 7) Old car used for river erosion control in Knik River, Alaska.

No comments: