Thursday, June 12, 2008

Battery/Fuel progress, session 3

Been awhile since I last worked on this. Gotta be more prolific! I have no idea how accurate this photo is in terms of color, but it probably doesn't matter since the final won't look much like this at all, especially if you compare it to all the progress my Generator/Compressor painting went through.

Basically all I have done is continue to block and fill in areas with their next "main" layers of color. Worked on darkening the shadows and putting in a base for the moss. It is amazing how much green is actually in the original photo from all the river muck and things growing on the car. I am trying to keep it warmer than the photo and not so sludgy. Luckily I have a hard time painting in subdued colors ;) so we'll see where this takes me.

No comments: