Thursday, October 8, 2015

Sketch 365: #57 - #65

Sorry for the delay. Life took an unexpected and difficult turn that caused me to have some bizarre health problems and intense fatigue. I ended up sometimes sketching once a week if that. Though I failed to create 365 drawings in a year, I succeeded in growing some renewed confidence in myself and in letting go and just drawing because I like to.

So here is part 1 of 3 batches of sketches from the last several months. Some numbers are missing because they were never finished or were barely started so I'm skipping those. And of course, all source material by me, unless otherwise noted.


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

1. "Wolf Dream" - collage of random things. Wolf from a photo by Jan DeNapoli
2. Utility Pole
3. "Tiny Mushrooms" - These were in Kincaid Park, Anchorage, AK
4. "Bigger Mushrooms" - at Brooks Camp, Katmai National Park & Preserve, AK
5. "Bear Dream" - collage drawing of random things I've photographed.
6. "Wheeeeee!" - an ermine!
7. "Therapist Pug" - photo by thehumbledtherapist
8. "Ermine Slalom" - another ermine!

No comments: